9.13.2011

A quick UPrinting giveaway!

I have a great giveaway from UPrinting!



One winner will receive:

250 Personalized Stickers that measure 2" x 3.5"
70lb Label Matte, Front Only Printing, 4 Business Days Turnaround

Restriction: Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only.

These Personalized Stickers can be used for anything! Address labels, fun stickers to use for Christmas cards, anything! By hosting this giveaway, I receive one set of 250 as well. I am using mine as labels for the wooden toys that my mom and her hubby are making to sell at a new local artisans and farmers market (more on that SOON!).



If you aren't sure where to start, they have great Product templates!
  
In addition to the stickers, UPrinting offers many different Printing Services as well!  

Now, in order to win, just comment on this posting what you will do with these if you win!
A winner will be selected at noon on September 15th.



This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive stickers for hosting.

9 comments:

  1. wow! this IS a quickie! :)
    I would make stickers for my projects.
    Getting ready to tweet this giveaway.

    hope all is well with ya!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use them to label my bags of fresh roasted coffee that I sell at our local farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use these on our favors for an upcoming wedding or on the save the dates as address labels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would make stickers for parties at grandson's school..how fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use them to put my contact info and id number on the back of photo proofs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use them for our son's high school graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very awesome or I can call it a mind blowing thing to read.Thanks for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wholesale bakery packaging boxes in los angeles Looking for wholesale bakery packaging boxes in Los Angeles? Whether you run a bakery, cafĂ©, or home-based business, having the right packaging is key to keeping your products fresh and looking professional. LA suppliers offer a wide range of bulk bakery packaging boxes perfect for cupcakes, cookies, breads, and pastries. Choose from custom bakery boxes, eco-friendly options, and recyclable cake boxes to match your brand’s style and sustainability goals. With wholesale bakery boxes supplies available at competitive prices, you can package with confidence. For convenience and quality, explore the best bakery boxes wholesale in Los Angeles today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whether you’re a startup, boutique, or large enterprise, mastering the art of custom catalog printing USA can help your business shine nationwide.
    Looking for premium Catalog Printing Services in Beverly Hills? Our expert team helps luxury brands and local businesses design stunning catalogs that leave a lasting impression.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails