Yeah, I know.. big surprise, the other one involves dictionary pages!
Today, we have jute! Yes, it is a lot like the sisal one I made. But, I worked smarter not harder this time.... I started on the END! And, since jute is about 4 times bigger than sisal, this one only took me about 10 minutes.
I like this one better because the jute isn't as "hairy" as the sisal, so it is a bit neater.And, I like the dark brown.
I did the same coil pattern on this one too. I think I'll make some with more of a "ball of yarn" look too.
I just realized I'm at the end of the pics I took on this one :). But, the process was easy. I started on the end and worked my way to the middle and other side. Then, I cleaned it up by clipping and pulling off my hot glue stringies.
Sophie hasn't discovered them so they haven't been beaten up by her...YET. I believe that their time is limited. Nothing is safe around here from the crazy kitten!