6.27.2010

Behr Black Suede dresser

Several moons ago, I went to Indy to a Shop and Hop. Not only did I meet some cool gals and get some great finds, but we also scored big with some free swag from a handful of companies. One of my favorites was the two Behr paint samples that were in it.

A few days ago, I started painting this unused dresser with the Behr Suede Black sample that was in the bag.


I loved it so much that when I needed THISMUCHMORE, I went out and bought a quart of it. I did this instead of finishing it right then with another brand of flat black that I had sitting right there with me.


It would have done it in one coat, but I was painting a shiny, smooth surface with a bad brush. So, I had to give it two coats. Now, I just need to figure out if I'm keeping the knobs or painting them before we drag this bad boy into the bedroom.

Not bad for a free dresser and (almost completely) free paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails