11.10.2010

CSN Stores

I'm so excited! I have the great opportunity to review a product from CSN Stores.

I'm having a hard time choosing! They have SO MANY OPTIONS with over 200 stores.

I have found kitchen things, house things, tools, even bathroom furniture

I've been wanting to find a slipcover for this recliner for a while.



We got the chair from my mom for free. It's in good shape but has a lot of pattern to it. I found a few slipcovers made especially for recliners here too!

Because of my recent acupuncture visits, I'm also on the market for a pasta maker for my KitchenAid. You guessed it, they have the one I am looking for here too!

1 comment:

  1. cool beans! :) happy for ya. They have sooo much stuff, it can be overwhelming.
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails