1.18.2011

“New” desk, again.

This week, Dustin has been hard at work on my “new” desk.
He took the top off and sanded it all down.
IMG_5772 IMG_5799

Then, he painted it with a cap of OOOPs that Mom bought me and stained the top that we bought.  Those details are all here.

IMG_5803 IMG_5806 

We also bought a keyboard tray. Last night while I was in class, he Gorilla Glued the whole thing together, screwed the top onto the bottom, and attached my tray.

Bright and early today, we moved me into my “new” office with my “new” desk.

IMG_5809 IMG_5810

If you look closely, you can see the paper that I’m supposed to be writing before The Good Wife comes on in an hour :)

We’re also going to do something about all those cords. Cords drive me crazy. And, Wall-E, our Roomba, sometimes gets tangled up on them. I’d hate to have to come in and free the vacuum while he’s supposed to be cleaning…. :)

Maybe tomorrow I’ll actually move the contents of the other desk into this one… All the drawers are still empty!

2 comments:

  1. your new (custom) desk is awesome! Great job Dustin! The top is so pretty. I hate cords, but I love The Good Wife! :)
    'night
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new workspace! I love the color. Oh, and I LOVE The Good Wife!!!

    Would love for you to drop by and link up to Passion for Paint this weekend.

    http://MuralMaker1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails